Our opinionFar from the beaten tracks, Maupiti island is for adventurous minds. Shopping fanatics stay away! Time stopped here a long time ago...
Overview6 Bungalows, a room for restaurant and a "fare potee" on the lagoon edge with private beach on the motu.
- Visitor's Bureau Classific.
- Room type
- Located on Motu or atoll
- With sandy beachfront
- Direct access to lagoon
- Internet access
- Private bathroom
15 min from the airport, the guest house is located on the north of the island, on the motu "Pae Ao". Facing the sunset and near the reef from where passing whales can be seen, the lodge is surrounded by more than 3000 "Tiare Tahiti" with their scenting smell.
6 bungalows polynesian style with each: terrace, private bathroom (cold water), mosquito net and insect repellers, linen supplied.
Infant beds are available.
1 large room used as a restaurant
1 "fare potee" (exterior covered terrace) to catch the sunset hour.
Private beach, sunbed chairs and canoes at disposal. Lunch and drinks in the "fare peue" or "coconut house".
On evenings, shark feeding, or moonlight walks.
|Add. cost Child 3 to 12
• To confirm the reservation: down payment to pay to TahitiRESA by credit card, not refundable.
• Balance to pay once on location to the hotel desk: in Cash / local Cfp check / NO credit card.
• Penalty for cancellation: If you cancel less than 30 days before arrival, a penalty of 1 night will be taken on your credit card in addition to the down payment. If cancellation less than 15 days before arrival, 100% penalty taken on your card.
• Check-in 14:00 (2pm). Earlier arrival possible with no extra cost if accommodation is available.
• Check-out 10:00am. Later departure possible with no extra cost if accommodation is available.
All prices include: the local VAT tax (TVA), Governmental tax (RPT), the Service Charge tax.
Lodging tax (Guest house): add 0.4€ (~$0.60 USD) to pay to the hotel desk / per night / per person