Our opinionTraditional constructions like the old "Fare" houses. Located on a beautiful white sand beach, the Havaiki Guest House will remain a highlight of your holidays.
OverviewGuest house and pearl farm along a beach. 2 km from airport, 600m from the village and the diving center.
- Room type
- Located lagoon side
- Located on Motu or atoll
- With sandy beachfront
- Shop in hotel
- Polynesian show / dance
- Room service
- Private bathroom
Charming guest house with 5 bungalows along the lagoon, nestled among flowers... and a beach of dreams !
5 bungalows on the beach, with private bathroom (cold water), 1 double bed with mosquito net, and 1 single bed. 4th person possible as an option.
Cleaning service is carried out everyday, exept on WE. A safe is at disposal for personnal effects.
2m at the top of the flowers, view on
the pass, "The Panoramic garden"
Restaurant and bar:
The restaurant bar offers a traditional cuisine with sea food specialties, including mahi mahi with honey sauce, oyster with coconut sauce, and also French and chinese cuisine, and fresh tuna sashimis.
Meals are served : breakfast (7am / 8h30), dinner (7pm).
Havaiki restaurant is open to the public every day.
Within the guest house, visit of the oldest pearl farm in Fakarava where Havaiki and Joachim will show you the secrets of tahitian pearl breeding.
You will be able to swim and choose your shell, open it and discover your own pearl !!!
Kayaks and bicycles (with baby chairs), baby foot, ping pong, games, visit of the pearl farm,...
Activities with payment:
Tour to the "motu of the birds", scuba diving in "Garue" the largest pass of the Tuamotu, close by the guest house.
The Tetamanu south pass, 60 Km away by boat. In the same direction, accessible with bikes 6 Km away, the groves from rural state, the Maitai Dream hotel and a few pearl farms.
In the opposit direction, northbound, Rotoava village (roto= "in" and ava= "the pass") 1 Km away with its old, but renovated, church. Further away the pyramidal lighthouse, and right at the end, the largest pass of the Tuamotu, the noth pass of "Garue"
|Premium Beach Bungalow
• To confirm the reservation: down payment to pay to TahitiRESA by credit card, not refundable.
• Balance to pay once on location to the hotel desk: in Cash / local Cfp check / credit card Visa, Mastercard.
• Penalty for cancellation: If you cancel less than 30 days before arrival, a penalty of 2 nights will be taken on your credit card in addition to the down payment. If you cancel 3 days before arrival, penalty is 100% of the stay.
• Check-in 13:00 (1pm). Earlier arrival possible without any extra cost, if bungalow is available.
• Check-out 10:00am. Later departure possible without any extra cost, if bungalow is available.
All prices include: the local VAT tax (TVA), Governmental tax (RPT), the Service Charge tax.
Lodging tax (Guest house): add 0.4€ (~$0.60 USD) to pay to the hotel desk / per night / per person